From: Warren Bell [mailto:warr...@clarksnutrition.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:31 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Localizer in a new Thread

I want to take advantage of Wicket's message localization in a new
thread I have created. I am trying to pass the localizer to a thread
that runs background tasks. I am geting an
"org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: There is no application
attached to current thread...". I am sure I am going about this the
wrong way.

What's the best way to get message localization in a new thread ?

Thanks,

Warren