Hi Martin,

Yes, I've encountered this.  I think it's a bug in WebResponse.  The culprit is the line:

url = httpServletResponse.encodeRedirectURL(url);

The url should only be encoded when redirecting to the originating site, but the code doesn't check.

One workaround (short of fixing the bug) is to duplicate the functionality of WebResponse, commenting out the offending line.  Then use it as such:

     getRequestCycle().setResponse(new NonEncodingWebResponse((WebResponse) getRequestCycle().getResponse()));
            getRequestCycle().setRequestTarget(new RedirectRequestTarget(url));

The source code is attached.

-Don