On 08/05/10 17:36, H. Turgut Uyar wrote:

Since it's a database course I'm also planning to show examples of using
other backends like Berkeley DB, db4o, and Netmind Persistence.

It would be very interesting if you make some of the documentation and code for this public. There are not many examples of backing Wicket with a non-relational data store, and even if it's principally straightforward, examples are always nice.

Otherwise, thanks for publishing this tutorial, I like it and I think it's useful.

Thomas

  Thomas Kappler                        thomas.kapp...@isb-sib.ch
  Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics         Tel: +41 22 379 51 89
  CMU, rue Michel Servet 1
  1211 Geneve 4
  Switzerland                              http://www.uniprot.org