Hello,

I am using Wicket 1.4.5 and I need to read a property from my application
resource file from a Quartz background thread which is scheduled to execute
periodically. When I use StringResourceModel from the background thread I
get an exception saying "There is no application attached to current
thread", which makes sense. How can I read app property from a background
thread?

Also, I deploy my Wicket app to dev and production server and I would like
to have different app properties without touching the files checked out from
SVN. What's the best way to accomplish this? Can I configure Wicket to load
properties from a specific file, e.g. /etc/MyWicketApp.properties?

Thanks,

Alec