Hi

The List View is being refreshed now. I have made couple of iterations and
have pretty much lost track of how I went about. But, one of the things I
did was
add an anonymous class in my Search panel as ar LoadableDetachableModel and
in the load() I return a list from the CompoundPropertyModel instance that I
created as part of the Search form instance.

I guess this(LoadableDetachableModel)  was a requirement if we want the
search results panel to be repainted with 'new' data from model i.e update
the model the ListView uses?

I have a slightly different behavior now,  which is correct logically
speaking  but I think i should start a different thread.Also if is allowed
to upload a sample project for the experts to comment on the approach taken
and also thought it I can contribute it after some modification as a
tutorial or guide for newbies like me?

Your thoughts as always appreciate

Cheers