Hello,

With wicket 1.4.10 almost here I am taking steps to get wicketstuff-core trunk to compile again.

I have added profiles into the wicketstuff-core/pom.xml to allow building some modules using java5 and others using java6 but for release purposes I need to change the structure to something like this:

wicketstuff-core/jdk-1.5-parent <-- contains modules requiring java 5
wicketstuff-core/jdk-1.6-parent <-- contains modules requiring java 6

If you are a wicketstuff developer this switch in location might break your locally checked out code. I would recommend creating an archive/backup before your next update in case subversion decides to delete all your local changes.

I will reply to this message with the appropriate details when the changes are done hopefully by the end of tomorrow (Wednesday August 11)

Regards,

Mike