Hi,

I tried to add tinyMCE to my application, which seems easy enough using the wicketstuff project. The point where I got stuck (for some hours now) is where I start adding the component carrying the TinyMceBehavior to any Ajax-Targets. What I'm trying to do is to populate the textarea based on selections from several DropDownChoices. But whenever an onChange-Event is called that adds the textarea to it's target, another editor appears right above the existing one containing the new content while the other editor gets moved down, still displaying the old values.
Unfortunately I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong here...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

thanks
David