It would break them, as == null would now return false where it previously
was true.

Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com
-- sent from my "smart" phone, so please excuse spelling, formatting, or
compiler errors

On Aug 15, 2010 12:12 PM, "Don Ferguson" <don.fergu...@gmail.com> wrote:

OK, filed as: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-2991

I am sensitive to the possibility of breaking existing code.  I suppose the
null check is most commonly used to determine whether or not to add
components to the target, and this change would not break that use case, but
no doubt there are other scenarios that I'm not considering.