The support for portlets was removed from Wicket 1.5 this weekend and part
of it is moved to wicketstuff svn repository.
We decided to do this because there is no much support for this part of the
framework. None of the active core developers use portlets and it seems
there are not many users out there.
Search in mail archives from the last week for the discussion.