Forgive me if this is inappropriate but I have seen other job postings here
so assume this is acceptable on this list.

My company is looking for a Senior User Interface Developer.  Our products
heavily use Wicket and we are looking to expand our web application
offerings while creating a better user experience on the client side.

More information can be found in the job posting:
http://careers.joelonsoftware.com/Jobs/8150?campaign=List

Pay is very good for an experienced candidate.  If interested, please apply
through the job posting.  My company is a telecommunications software
provider that serves many large telecom companies including very large
customers in the fortune 100.

Once again, I hope this post is acceptable on this mail list and I apologize
if this is frowned upon.

Thanks,
Michael