Hi,

I've got an entry in a properties file that looks like this:

text=I'll pay ${moneyAmount}

where moneyAmount is an Object like the one below

public class MoneyAmount {

long amount;

// getters and setters

}

I registered a converter in the Application that does the formatting depending on locale whenever I use a PropertyModel or a simple Model (i.e. whenever getModelObjectAsString gets invoked). However when using a StringResourceModel, or Component#getString() the IConverter won't be invoked and a simple MoneyAmount.toString will show up as replacement of ${moneyAmount} (on PropertyVariableInterpolator on line 90 btw.). Shouldn't there be a lookup for the converter or am I missing something and there's an easier way?

cheers,

Michael