Trying to understand if there is a pattern here or at least a common way
advanced Wicket users program.  I can see case where the Form may represent
an item in the database and it makes sense to have a corresponding model.
Is that a Wicket pattern?  This would kind of be like the EJB in J2EE, where
the data item is the entity (and that could be the model).

In my experience, there are lots of other situations too.  For example, we
have lots of forms for doing searches.  The form gathers the search
criteria.  Maybe it would make sense to have a SearchFormCriteria class,
which would be the model?  How are others doing this?

Mike