-- I would not recommend tailing slashes for resources names.

-- The mount path is not a prefix to the resource but a full path, you probably
want this instead:

    getRootRequestMapperAsCompound().add(new
ResourceMapper("/resources/border-radius.htc", new
PackageResourceReference(WallpagerParentPage.class, "border-radius.htc")))

-- If 'border-radius.htc' is included from a stylesheet in the same package
where WallpagerParentPage.class is located it's sufficient to put
border-radius.htc in the same package and refer it like this from CSS:

stylesheet inside WallpaperParentPage.class package:

behavior:url(border-radius.htc)

In this case you don't even need to mount the resource at all.

-- You should avoid to use '..' for url's inside CSS ... it probably will not
work!