Hi,

When a user clicks on an Image a ModalWindow pops up where users can upload
and change this picture. When the user has uploaded a new picture and click
"OK" in the ModalWindow I want it to close down and update the previous
Image with the new image. How ever I cannot get the Image to update using
Ajax (if I reload the page the I can see the new image). The image is
wrapped in a markupcontainer which has output markup id set to true. I try
to replace the image using markupcontainer.replace(new Image(..)) and I add
the markupcontainer to the target but nothing happens. This is the same
target that I use to close the modal window. What am I doing wrong?

/Johan