Hello,
     I'm having some problems getting ajax to work with a updating the data
contained in the DropDownChoice default model object. My drop down choices
are dependent upon what is entered in a text box. I can get/update the text
box just fine but when I go and shove the list of choices into the
DropDownChoice default model object on ajax update the choices are are not
displayed. If in eclipse I do an inspect of my default model object after I
set it, the proper values are returned.

target.addComponent(getForm().get("contractChoices").setDefaultModelObject(s).setEnabled(true).setOutputMarkupId(true));

where right now S is a list<String> that I just created with a value of abc,
123.

Thank you,

--
Eric Reagan