Hi,

I have a fairly complex use-case scenario: I want a dialog to popup when a "hover" event occurs within a table cell. The dialog will provide a couple of links (ideally AjaxLink) that should trigger a wicket ajax event.

I can imagine maybe creating the dialogs all on the client so there is no need to hit the server when the mouse hovers over the table cell (seems that ajax would be no good in any case since the latency would be high when hovering over potentially many cells within the table anyhow). But then the issue is how to create the AjaxLink in the javascript that constructs the dialog on the client?

    Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

    Thanks, Jason