Hello,

I have a page which contains a DropDownChoice menu and a table. The
menu has AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior which causes the table to
refresh. The page is actually working correctly, but I am having
problems with a test.

The test does the following:
1. Renders the page
2. Verifies that the first table row has the right data using
tester.getComponentFromLastRenderedPage("referralsForm:referrals:1")
3, Selects an item in the menu and calls executeAjaxEvent(menuId, "onchange")
4. Verifies that the first row of the table contains the right data
the same way step 2 does

The last step fails indicating that "referralsForm:referrals:1" does
not exist. However, "referralsForm:referrals" exists and its model
data contains the rows I expect it to contain.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks