On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:34:15 +0200, Erik van Oosten wrote:

> I have looked at the example and it looks very promising.
>
> However, if you want more attention there should at the absolute minimum
> be a bunch of links somewhere that give starting points for someone to
> understand the project. E.g. links to important classes, important
> examples. Either an architecture overview or a small programming guide
> would be great too of course :)

Sure, it must seem pretty obscure to newcomers at the moment. I plan to
add more entries in our blog and use that text to build up a guide. Too
much attention at this point in development might be unwarranted in any
case :-) Topics will be along the lines of the overall architecture, how
Granite's IoC works, and then an explanation of how DB4O is used in
Granite. All of these are vital to write any serious Granite app. I also
hope to add more examples.

There might not be much material before the end of this financial quarter
(the end of this month for us in Australia), as I'm busy finalising
client commitments ... one of which involves delivering a project based
on Granite.