Hi,

Newbee question: I need to add the onload attribute to the body tag (I
can't use other methods to accomplish the same thing...)

My html:
<wicket:head>
</wicket:head>
<wicket:extend>
</wicket:extend>

Java:
WebMarkupContainer body = new WebMarkupContainer("bodyElement");

add(new WebMarkupContainer("bodyElement") {
�...@override
 public boolean isTransparentResolver() {
   return true;
 }
�...@override
 protected void onComponentTag(final ComponentTag tag) {
   super.onComponentTag(tag);
   tag.put("onload", "onload();");
 }
});

Result html:
<head>
</head>

I now have two body start tags.
The code below results in a runtime exception stating that bodyElement
was not declared..

<wicket:extend>
</wicket:extend>

I have also tried adding:
add(new BodyTagAttributeModifier("onload", true, new Model("onload();"), this));

But nothing gets added to the body tag.

Can someone direct me in the right direction?

Wicket version: 1.4.1
JDK: IBM JDK 5.0.10

Regards,
Jess