That is very good news, thanks a lot for the fast replies, as usual ;)

Cheers,

Antoine.

--
Antoine Angénieux
Associé

Clinigrid
5, avenue Mozart
75016 Paris, France
+336 60 21 09 18
aangeni...@clinigrid.com

Le 24/09/2010 13:35, James Carman a écrit :
The patch was created for 1.4, so it should work
On Sep 24, 2010 7:09 AM, "Martin Grigorov"<mgrigo...@apache.org>  wrote:
It will stay in 1.4+ and it is already replaced with ClientSideImageMap in
1.5.
I think we have to downport ClientSideImageMap to 1.4.x as well so that
the
users can migrate this single change before actually upgrading to 1.5.
If it is possible and there are no objections I'll do it this weekend.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Antoine Angenieux<
aangeni...@clinigrid.com
wrote:

Hello all !

Since i upgraded to Wicket 1.4.12, I noticed that the ImageMap class has
been deprecated, and the Javadoc states that its going away in 1.4+ to be
replaced by ClientSideImageMap.

Unfortunately, the ClientSideImageMap is not present yet!

I do not really care about the compilation warning, but was wondering if
this is intended for 1.5 or expected in future releases of Wicket 1.4, or
if
maybe the Javadoc should be updated ?

Thanks alot !

Cheers,