Hi Ernesto,

Yes, that was the plan (in terms of delivering DocBook), I just
wasn't sure how tightly Wicket is itself tied to HTML. I hadn't
thought of Igor's suggestion (being new to Wicket) so I'll check
out how to add behaviours (didn't realise it could be that simple,
though with Wicket I shouldn't be too surprised) --but this
sounds like a plan...

Thanks much,

Ichiro