Hello Wicketeers!

I recently finished writing a short book (less than 70 pages) on software
design process. I wrote this book because I wanted a place to put down some of
the most interesting ideas and things I've learned about software design over
the years that have been too long for everyday conversations and emails. If you
have worked with me or are familiar with my work through Wicket, you will find
a lot of things that feel familiar in this book and it may shed some light on
some aspects of Wicket's design for you. It's also my hope that it will help
people who read it carefully to improve their software design process. You can
get it for Kindle using the link below (or better yet, get your pointy-haired
boss to get it for you) or if you prefer dead trees, there will be a paperback
available on Amazon in a few days. As I say in the introduction, this book is a
conversation starter, so I'd be very interested to hear thoughts and reactions
from readers. Enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/Coding-Software-Design-Process-ebook/dp/B0042X99SA

Best,

     Jon