Hello everybody!
This is a question of what is the right way to do this.

The idea is, I'm submiting information with a submit button from a form. But
at the same time I want to send another information (generated by
javascript) by ajax. Is clear what I'm trying to do?

Well at this time I have made a behavior that I'm atatching to my webpage,
that process one call made by ajax with wicketAjaxGet function in witch part
of information travel. And at the same time process the rest of information
by onSubmit method after form submitting.

I hope I explained well. I just wanna now what is the correct way to do
this.

Thanks a lot.

Bye
Tito