Hi Josh,

    The last downloadable release (v 1.1) supports Wicket 1.3, and current
trunk (1.2) supports Wicket 1.4. Some days ago Dan created a branch in which
I'll try to migrate to Wicket 1.5 in the near future.
    From time to time, a new issue pops in the issue tracker, so I can say
some people is using it. The project is only receiving migration updates and
maintenance fixes. In case you don't know, the SourceForge site is not used
anymore, please go to the Google Code site:

  http://code.google.com/p/wicket-web-beans/

Cheers,

Daniel