Hi,

It does not work for me. For correctly replace the ports I had to modify a
bit the SecureForm code, leaving it as follows:

@Override
        protected void onComponentTag(ComponentTag tag) {
                super.onComponentTag(tag);
                String action = tag.getAttribute("action");
                if (!action.startsWith("http"))
                        action = RequestUtils.toAbsolutePath(action);
                // rewrite action to use HTTPs
                if (!action.startsWith("https")) {
                        action = replacePort("https" + action.substring(4));
                }
                else {
                        action = replacePort(action);
                }
                tag.put("action", action);

        }

        private String replacePort(String action) {
                RequestCycle requestCycle = RequestCycle.get();
                SecureHttpsRequestCycleProcessor processor =
(SecureHttpsRequestCycleProcessor) requestCycle
                                .getProcessor();
                Integer port = processor.getConfig().getHttpPort();
                Integer httpsPort = processor.getConfig().getHttpsPort();
                action = action.replace(":" + Integer.toString(port) + "/",
                                ":" + Integer.toString(httpsPort) + "/");
                return action;
        }

but the modification of the getUrl() method of SecureBufferedWebResponse
doesn't seem to affect the request for the CSS file, but only for the URLs
of links and buttons in the page (the debugger never entered that point in
that request). I'll continue trying it and modifications and keep this
thread informed up-to-date.