On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 9:07 AM, Sebastian <nospam...@gmx.net> wrote:
> ...and that makes the queue method a candidate to replace the add method
> without breaking anything.

not necessarily. while add() adds right away, queue holds componets in
a buffer until after the oninitialize() cascade. so calling
getparent() or walking the hieararchy cannot be done until after
oninitialize() has been called on the parent container. this gives you
no way to traverse and tweak the child hiearachy.

i might move the code so it creates the hierarchy just before the
parent's oninitialize(), post seemed safer at first glance.

-igor