Hi Martin

Isn't this exactly the reason we've got CSS?
HTML shouldn't really be used for look&feel and the size and placement of components can perfectly be defined using CSS classes.

Matt

On 2010-11-09 13:34, Martin Makundi wrote:
Also making skins for different devices / screen sizes becomes easier.

**
Martin

2010/11/9 Vitaly Tsaplin<vitaly.tsap...@gmail.com>:
In simple cases it makes no difference. It makes real difference with
some complex widgets (for example search components) that must be
reused on many pages and they should render differently on each page
depending on how much space and what context they are in. I don't like
duplicating code even if it is gui code.
Sounds like the first appealing argument slowly comming out of
surrounding fuzz =)