On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Igor Vaynberg <igor.vaynb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes, and that would of course be a mistake. if you just queue
> everything into the page you can cause serious security problems.
>
> sometimes you have a "hard" container you want your components to live
> under, and other times you dont care. you should always queue into the
> hard container, just like you add to something under it now.

The point is that this new approach can allow the "designer" to move
things around, potentially changing the semantics of how things work.
For example, a TextField may have validators set up on it that are
applicable within the context of one type of form, but may be
completely inappropriate in another form.  I'm not saying I'm against
the queue approach necessarily, but I want to point out how you can
get some pretty weird stuff happening just by moving the markup
around.  Do we want to open up that can of worms?