On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 12:17:38 -0800
Igor Vaynberg <igor.vaynb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i wonder if queuing can actually replace icomponentresolver and
> auto-adding. i wonder if after onbeforerender we can do what unqueing
> does now, parse the markup, find any missing components, and insert
> them. autocomponents and autoadd() is something ive always disliked
> because it doesnt work for anything that needs to stick around across
> requests.

I was initially opposed to the "liquid hierarchy" idea, and still do
not like the original proposal. *This* however makes things much more
interesting. I think this may actually be useful.

Initial thoughts about this: What about the assumptions in
onBeforeRender? What are the consequences of having the queued
components available only after that phase?

Carl-Eric
www.wicketbuch.de