Xavier,

Did you ever come to a resolution of this issue?  I am running into similar
issues when using Wicket 1.4.13 and IE6.  When rendering a Wicket page in
IE6, I get javacript errors where a number of methods/objects defined in
wicket-ajax.js cannot be found even though that file has been included.  The
issue does not appear when using IE7, IE8, Firefox, or Safari.

When reverting to Wicket 1.4.7, the issues go away.

Thanks for any new information you might have,

Curtis