As I have already written in previous mail (pointing to exact line
that cause the errors) - Wicket is falling because it handles
forwardUrl in incorrect way. It tries to remove "/" and filterPath
from forwardUrl even though forwardUrl does not contain filterPath. I
guess that it is because of an assumption that only wicket exists in
application and no other framework has influence on forwardUrl. I
don't know what are other cases that are handled by those lines, but
forwardUrl can have any value and Wicket assume some concrete value.