I am rather new to Wicket, still I am building an application using the
Wizard-functionality, since this is very suitable for the app.
The app consists of several modules, implemented as wizards. Each wizard
obviously has a number of steps, using the WizardStep, which is a panel.
This works fine, but as an example I would like to have the url for a single
step look like this: "/module1/step1", instead of
"/?wicket:interface=:26::::".

I mount each wizard as a page, so the url then looks nice. But when step two
is accessed, the url is the strange one. I do not want to destroy the
functionality that Wicket gives such as regarding the pagemap, therefore I
am reluctant to making too much on my own.

I have searched the forum, but haven't found anything that really helps me.
I would be grateful for any help.