I needed tooltip functionality on a dropdownchoice component and I have a
work around but it involved copying a bunch of existing code because I
couldn't figure out an easy way to add "title" to an html select->option.
The IChoiceRenderer passed into the DropDownChoice only has getter/setters
for Value and id. It would have been nice for the AbstractChoice to call
getToolTip or loop through behaviors at the "option" level in the
AbstractChoice.appendOptionHtml() function, this would allow us to override
the html output a little easier. Is there a better way to do this?