I am want  to save the uploaded file in temp folder  till  its persisted in
database along with some other fields.
 I have a page with a form and a uploadpanel which is ajaxfileupload.
User 1 open this page uploaded a file with name test.pdf  and filing up
other fields in the form.
at this time user2 with a different session   opens this page and uploaded
the file with the same name .

uploaded files are saved to java.io.temp here is   my upload folder

        uploadFolder = new Folder(System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir"),
"wicket-uploads");
        uploadFolder.mkdirs();

so in my case user2 has replaced the file uploaded by user1, now when user1
persists the file and other fields to database he is persisting wrong   file
.
Please suggest me what is the best practice to   handle such   situations ,
best practice  to save files to temp folder in multi threaded application ?

I thought of using a database sequence.nextval as appender to filename so
that I uniquely identify the file, please suggest best practice ?

a user open my page uploaded file
my concern is suppose user uploads a file with filename