Ummm....
 interface IColumn extends ICellPopulator and there are no place to
insert that code. It is possible in ICellPopulator and, as I said
before, the #populateItem is called only once so you just cant read
the state from row.

I'll try to explain: what I need is to trigger row cells repopulation
on user click on any cell in that row. so, it may be described as:
cell clicked -> row announced-> every cell in that row
repaint/replaces it's content