Dmitry, Martin,

Just be aware that when Dima (yes, another Dmitry), wrote that series
[1], we may have still been on 1.2.6 or maybe 1.3 as it must be at
least 2.5 years ago that he was working with us (and Wicket), so
unless they have been reviewed recently, I am not sure if these
sequence diagrams need to be updated, especially if you are planning
on learning at Wicket 1.5.

Regards - Cemal
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development