Thanks Martin,

and excuse me. But i didn't describe the whole problem.

I want to click a link and load another page (simply by calling setResponsePage).

I already tried a solution like

But it seems that onload is called if html code is loaded (as name says :-).
But i would like to "reset" the cursor if page is rendered. Otherwise i always have a gap between "end of wait cursor" and "page content is presented". I also tried
AbstractBehavior with "ondomready" and "onload". But i had no luck :-(.

If i could get an event if page is rendered then all would be fine. You know a way to get that?

Cheers
Per