Hi!

We are using wicket:message for i18n of our html pages. It all works fine except for the html title. I have the following html:

<head>
  <title>
    <wicket:message key="page.title">myTitle</wicket:message>
  </title>
</head>

In the properties files I have page.title set to "German Title" and "English Title" for example.
The output from wicket to the browser is:

<head>
  <title>
    <wicket:message key="page.title">German Title</wicket:message>
  </title>
</head>

The localization worked, but wicket leaves the "wicket:message" tag in the title which looks ugly and wrong.

Am I doing something wrong? What's the correct way of i18n html titles?

I could probably treat the page title as a simple label as shown in this blogpost:
http://th1rty7.blogspot.com/2009/08/page-title-in-wicket.html
But I would much rather do it with wicket:message since I don't have to touch any Java code this way.

Cheers,
Patrick