I don't know but for me it seems some kind of other problem. If I understand
right the veil it should be used to avoid the double clicks and the problems
like that. However what I'm dealing with is that somehow the unfinished ajax
call or the new page call that occurs before its end mess up the page
numbers. If I try to change the number to one lower the link works. So for
page:
https://localhost:8443/my-app/en/home.31

doesn't work link:
https://localhost:8443/my-app/en/?wicket:interface=:31:authPanel:notLoggedLoginPanel:signInContainer:signInPanel:communityLoginContainer:communityLoginItems:0:communityLoginItem::IActivePageBehaviorListener:1:1&wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true&fbid=xxx&fbsessid=xxx&fbaccesstoken=xxx&random=0.9877056940825386

but works link:

https://localhost:8443/my-app/en/?wicket:interface=:30:authPanel:notLoggedLoginPanel:signInContainer:signInPanel:communityLoginContainer:communityLoginItems:0:communityLoginItem::IActivePageBehaviorListener:1:1&wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true&fbid=xxx&fbsessid=xxx&fbaccesstoken=xxx&random=0.9877056940825386

By works/doesnt work I mean when I call the link in browser in other tab it
returns some normal response instead of redirect response.

Any suggestions now?