Hi!

I have an application build with wicket and I have a session problem.

If one user browse the application the session (the object WebSession)
becomes bigger and bigger, so if I browse 20 pages the session size has
around 16 Mb.

When I start browsing the session has something less than 100 Kb.

I read some things about the pages which are stored in session in pageMaps
and versions and I make different settings in Application class
(getSessionSettings().setMaxPageMaps(10);
getSessionSettings().setPageMapEvictionStrategy(new
LeastRecentlyAccessedEvictionStrategy(10));

) but seems not to resolv my problem.

Do you have any idea how can I limit the session size or how can I limit the
number of pages stored in session?

I use wicket 1.4.8.

Thanks!