  From: Christian Grobmeier
  Sent: 01/29/11 10:03 AM
  To: users@wicket.apache.org
  Subject: Best practice on i18n

Hello,

I have read and understand about i18n but I am curious about best practices.
Is it really a good option to have several language files per
component? F.e. my form component needs i18n, so does my page which
holds the form alone. Wicket does of course not search in the i18n
files for the page. I have the option to put all i18n in one file
(which is ok for the moment but will be worse later) or to add 4
language files.

Another alternative is to build up a custom IStringResourceLoader
which loads the list from the database. This seems the best option to
me from maintenance aspects.

Any comments appreciated :-)

Best regards,
Christian