You can add an empty label to replace the content if not adding the
component. You can have a repeating list if you have lots of dynamic
content, this way whatever you add to the list is added or you can just add
an empty component.

It does seem odd to me that in your html you know whether to add the credit
card div, but in Wicket you do not... that is certainly unclear to me.

Btw, I am building an e-commerce solution myself, are you using an
opensource platform or building it yourself?