Hello All,

    I have 3 buttons in my form and have read over the documentation
concerning multiple buttons but can't get the buttons to work correctly.

Here is my Form:

public UserVerifyForm(String id) {
  super(id);

  add(new Button("retrieveButton") {
    @Override
    public void onSubmit() {
        info("retrieve was pressed!");

  add(new Button("reportButton"){
    public void onSubmit() {
        info("report was pressed!");
    }
  });

  add(new Button("clearButton")
                .setDefaultFormProcessing(false)
                .add( new SimpleAttributeModifier("onclick", clearJavascript)));

}

My html Page looks like:
.
.
.
                        <input wicket:id="retrieveButton" type="submit"
class="submit"  value="Retrieve" />
                        <input wicket:id="clearButton" type="reset"
class="submit" value=Clear />
                        <input type="submit" wicket:id="reportButton"
class="submit"  value="Report" />

When I try to run with the following I get this error Message:

[2/2/11 10:48:35:370 EST] 0000001c SystemOut     O 69728 [WebContainer : 0]
ERROR org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle  - The component(s) below failed to
render. A common problem is that you have added a component in code but
forgot to reference it in the markup (thus the component will never be
rendered).

1. [MarkupContainer [Component id = reportButton]]

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Steven H.