Hello,

Have you looked at the wicket 1.4 examples here: http://wicketstuff.org/wicket14/upload (this is the source into the github mirror: https://github.com/apache/wicket/tree/wicket-1.4.x/wicket-examples)

I tried both and they work to upload I'm not sure on the progress bar as I used a file that was too small and it blinked by.

The upload limit in the 1.4 example is 100k but yours in 1 GB which could be why your upload test is failing.

Regards,

Mike
Hi I've been beating my head against the wall with this.

I'm overriding newWebRequest in my Application class:
@Override
     protected WebRequest newWebRequest(HttpServletRequest servletRequest)
     {
         return new UploadWebRequest(servletRequest);
     }

Here is the code in my upload panel class:
        Form<Void>  uploadform = new Form<Void>("fileUploadForm") {
                        @Override
                        protected void onSubmit() {
                                final FileUpload upload =
fileUploadField.getFileUpload();
                                if (upload != null) {
                                        try {
                                                File newFile = new
File(uploadFolder, upload.getClientFileName() );
                                                // Save to new file
                                                newFile.createNewFile();
                                                upload.writeTo(newFile);
                                                _processSelection(server,
newFile, destFolder);
                                        } catch (Exception e) {
                                                throw new RuntimeException("Unable
to write file");
                                        }
                                } else {
                                        throw new RuntimeException( "file selected
for upload is empty" );
                };
                uploadform.setMultiPart(true);
                uploadform.setMaxSize(Bytes.gigabytes(1));

                uploadform.add(fileUploadField = new
FileUploadField("fileInput"));
                uploadform.add(new UploadProgressBar("progress", uploadform));
                uploadform.add( new UploadValidator(fileUploadField, prefix) );
                add( uploadform );

This is based on the examples, the examples themselves are not working for me
either:
I tried, http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/upload and
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/upload/ (the latter URL kinda
works, it increments the remaining time but does not track the progress)

What am I doing wrong

-Valentin