Hi,

I love using wicket (1.4) its by far the best web framework for java I
have used. However the one thing that really is hard work is the url
handling for me.

Our users all the time want to copy and paste the url of a given page
in to an email or use in a comment to link to something in the app.
We've tried making as many links bookmarkable as possible but this
only works until they click on another link/action and then the url is
lost.

I have 2 questions:

1 - is there a way to have a bookmarkable url from using a
setResponsePage? Basically we have a tree view, and when one of the
nodes is click via ajax I want to redirect them to a given page.
However I want that page's URL in the browser to be bookmarkable so
they can copy and paste the url. Is there any way of doing this? I've
mounted the page using MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy but this doesn't
work.

2- is there a better strategy to having all url's bookmarkable
(providing the page supports pageparamters)? Are there any changes in
wicket 1.5 to make life more easy?

thanks