I am getting the following error in the wicket ajax debug window when trying
to update the feedback panel in my result page.

ERROR: Wicket.Ajax.Call.processComponent: Component with id [[feedback91]] a
was not found while trying to perform markup update. Make sure you called
component.setOutputMarkupId(true) on the component whose markup you are
trying to update.

my question is how do I find this component programmatically? is there a
getComponentByID call or something?? I call my compenent "feedback", where
is the 'feedback91' comming from??

Also, I am using AjaxEventBehavior on a checkbox so that once the checkbox
is clicked, I would like to update the feedback panel without refreshing the
page. How could this be accomplished?? is there some sort of render that
would show the new message in the feedbackpanel?

regards,

steven H.