thanks for the reply , yes it is the model which takes time to load, I did
not start the coding yet  to show you the code  I am   looking for
suggestions.,
write now my idea is to create this model object when user logs in and put
in his session, this panel gets the data from session  and  it will have
AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior  to  update  itself.
but the difficult part   where  I need advice is how to tell my session to
reload this model at frequent intervals?
 if this is not a good idea please advice me  with  better way to do .