Hi all,

What does actually happen when Wicket throws page expired ? We're always
getting this when user logs in to our application for the 1st time.

Some facts that might be related to the problem:
1. The application was deployed on clustered Glassfish fronted by
Apache+mod_jk as load balancer.
2. We've made sure that all objects we store in the session are serializable
3. We don't have this problem if application is deployed in non-clustered
environment.

It is actually very easy to reproduce using Firefox, you just have to
restart it to make it happen again. But when using Chromium restarting won't
reproduce it, you have to empty the cache to make it happen again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Setya