Out of the frying pan into the fire :(

Given is a table with all KATALOG entities. Within each row there is a count
of the size of QUESTION, f.eg.:
Row 1: "name of the KATALOG" - "katalog.getFragen().size()" -
"CREATE_EINTRAG-Link"
Row 2: "name of the KATALOG" - "katalog.getFragen().size()" -
"CREATE_EINTRAG-Link"
Row 3: "name of the KATALOG" - "katalog.getFragen().size()" -
"CREATE_EINTRAG-Link"

If I start the server I can add new KATALOG entities with an amount of
QUESTIONs. Everything is fine. But once I store a new EINTRAG to a selected
KATALOG the list of QUESTIONs of this KATALOG is empty. And further more if
I save a new KATALOG with e.g. 2 QUESTIONs they don't get displayed within
my overview. It's alwasy "0".

This is how I create a new EINTRAG:

Eintrag eintrag = new Eintrag();
eintrag.setKatalogId( selectedKatalog.getId() ); // I load the KATALOG by
the KATALOG-ID at the beginning of the constructor via PageParameter
eintrag.setVorname( (String) getModelObject().get( Constants.VORNAME ) );
eintrag.setNachname( (String) getModelObject().get( Constants.NACHNAME ) );
eintrag.setEmail( (String) getModelObject().get( Constants.EMAIL ) );
eintrag.setListFragen( selectedKatalog.getFragen());
return eintrag;