Hi Antoine,

I have started collecting my hints over here:

http://www.small-improvements.com/blog/technical/tuning-wicket-session-size

Please note that much of it may be considered hacks and bad practice (I
am just a Wicket user, not a Wicket master). There may be better ways to
achieve the same results. I'd love to get feedback on these suggestions!
So give it a shot and tell me how you went!

Good luck!
Per